Search

Hadise stir me up video klibi ve şarkı sözü

Hadise stir me up video klibi ve şarkı sözü



Hadise stir me up şarkı sözü

Stir me up, stir me up 
Make it hot, Make it naughty 
Stir me up, stir me up 
I like that, boy you've me 

I can see you standing there 
Checkin' out the dress I wear 
But boy tell me first what's on your mind 

I know that you want me too 
Make you feel like your my boo 
So boy get me in the mood tonight 
That's right it's ta be all or nothing 
Don't make me wait, let me know that you want me 
I don't wanna sleep alone tonight 

You can stay as long as the moon is
Shining in my little bedroom 
I just ta have you by my side 
I don't wanna sleep alone 
Tonight I ta have you by my side 

I know I've been watching you 
You've been checkin' on me too 
Oh boy, are you man enough for me 
Do just what ya ta do 
I can taste the heat in you 
Oh boy, let me take a bite in you 

I just ta have you by my side 
I ta have you by my side 
Seni istiyorum 
Yaklaş yanıma sakın korkma 
Sana hastayım anlasana 
Yaklas yanıma sakın korkma 
Sana hastayım bunu anlasana

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Öne Çıkan Yayın

Ebru Gündeş 2023 Aşığım Hâlâ Diskografi Şarkı listesi

 Aşığım Hâlâ Ebru Gündeş 2023  Ebru Gündeş “Aşığım Hala” isimli 16. solo albümünü müzikseverlerle buluşturdu! 16 şarkının yer aldığı ve düz...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...