Search

Hadise milk chocolate girl video klibi ve şarkı sözü

Hadise milk chocolate girl video klibi


Hadise milk chocolate girl şarkı sözü


Milk chocolate girl, chocoholic wrapped in foil
I'm a milk chocolate it ain't pure but that's my world
Milk chocolate girl, I'm a chocoholic wrapped in foil
I'm a milk chocolate licking my fingers clean.

Every woman knows what I mean
Chocolate sounds just like a dream
The sweet taste makes ya wanna scream
A lot of woman say it's better than...
Ya know what I mean
Milk chocolate I'm a chocoholic wrapped in foil
I'm a milk chocolate it ain't pure but that's my world
My sweet thought needs to bite into it hide into a chocolate tree
I'm a milk chocolate licking my fingers clean

I wish I could wake up in a chocolate land
Where everything is made of chocolate and
I can eat everything that's in my hand
Fantasize about it again and again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Öne Çıkan Yayın

Ebru Gündeş 2023 Aşığım Hâlâ Diskografi Şarkı listesi

 Aşığım Hâlâ Ebru Gündeş 2023  Ebru Gündeş “Aşığım Hala” isimli 16. solo albümünü müzikseverlerle buluşturdu! 16 şarkının yer aldığı ve düz...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...